- The atmosphere covers the entire world.
- It is a thin layer also helps the Earth from becoming too hot or too cold.
- Ocean cover 70 percent of the Earth’s surface.
- Volcanoes are formed when magma from within the Earth’s upper mantel works it’s way to the surface.
- wind is air in motion.
- As the sun warms the Earth’s surface, the atmosphere warms too.
- Ice is the larges supply in the world for freshwater.
- Water droplets from very warm air.
- A hurricane is a gigantic storm what can destroy almost everything on the planet.
- Earthquakes are the shaking, rolling or sudden shock of the Earth’s surface.