- They made many different formations with their shields.
- Depending on there rank they could decide which way there feather on their helmet was.
- The roman army was incredibly sexist as they didn’t let women join.
- The soldiers were not aloud to get married until they left the army.
- They sometimes used slingshots as a weapon.
- He carried a shield (scutum) and it was specifically carved for him.
- Roman soldiers kept fit by running, marching and practice-fighting.
- To join the army you had to be 20.
- When the Romans invaded us they used stilts in the swamps
- They used huge spear heads