- Climate is average measurements of temperature, wind, humidity, rain and snow.
- Climate is like weather but over a long period of time.
- The five different climates are: tropical, dry, mild, cold and polar.
- There are also different subcategories which are: rain forest, dessert, tundra, savanna and steppe.
- When climate changes animals and plants start to come endangered.
- Since the sun hits the land and ocean around the equator at a direct angle, this area is generally the warmest area on the planet.
- Winds are generally in the same direction in certain places over the ocean.
- If the jet stream goes over then it is a warm country.
- If the jet stream goes under then it is normally the arctic.
- The wettest place on earth is India and the driest is Atacama desert.